There’s a brand new feature out! But first, here’s a question…
How long have you been actively studying Japanese?
Why do we ask? Well, Einstein once said… “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
While most people quit, the smarter ones (or the stubborn ones) stick with Japanese long enough to break through and see progress.
And if you think about it, time and effort are the two things that’ll ultimately dictate how far your Japanese will go. Look at it like this…
- Anyone with bigger muscles – they’ve spent more time at the gym than most.
- Anyone that’s a great artist – they’ve spent more time on their craft.
- Anyone that knows a ton of Japanese words – they’ve spent more time on picking up new vocabulary.
- And anyone that’s a great Japanese speaker – they’ve spent more time speaking Japanese.
It’s all about time and effort.
And that’s why you can now track your time and effort at JapanesePod101 with a brand new feature, My Report. You can find it in “My Account” in the upper right corner of the JapanesePod101 site. Or, just click here to log in and access it!
Here’s what you need to know: My Report tracks your personal study stats, like…
- Total Time Studied
- Flashcards Studied
- Lessons Completed
…and gives you the overall totals and breakdowns on a monthly and daily basis. That way, you’ll know exactly how much time and effort you need to put in.
Here are some cool things you can do with this:
1. Set small, achievable goals! Why? They’re easy! Achieving goals is motivating. And once you knock one out, just set a new one and start building progress over time!
- Study 10 flashcards and 10 lessons a day.
- Study for 30 minutes a day.
- 30 hours of time spent on lessons as a monthly goal.
- 50 lessons completed as a monthly goal.
- 200 flashcards studied as a monthly goal.
2. Get an overview of your effort. Sometimes, you just need to step back and see the big picture for a motivation boost. How long have you been been studying Japanese? And how much effort have you put in?
3. Adjust your learning routines. Feel like you’re not making enough progress? Take a look at how much time you’ve spent! If your current routine isn’t working out for you, spend more time and study more lessons.
And most importantly, use it to track your time and effort. These are the 2 things that’ll dictate your Japanese learning success. As Einstein said, “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
Let us know what you think of this new feature! You can find My Report in “My Account” in the upper right corner of JapanesePod101, or just click the link below.
Click here to access My Report!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Extended for Golden Week! Get 28% OFF All Basic & Premium Plans!
It’s the Ready, Set, Speak Sale! Start mastering Japanese with effective Japanese lessons from real teachers. Get 28% OFF Basic or Premium and unlock 370+ hours of Japanese audio and video lessons, study tools, apps and more! That’s as low as $2.88/month to learn Japanese. But you must hurry! This extension expires May 4th, 2015.
Ends May 4th! Click here to learn Japanese with BIG 28% OFF discount!