Want to speak more Japanese in 2017?
You need exposure to native Japanese conversation from day 1. You need a native Japanese speaker to explain it all – the words, the grammar, and cultural nuances.
And you get all of that in every single JapanesePod101 lesson.
In fact, we’re starting up a brand new season just in time for the New Year!
Starting January 2nd, 2017, we’ll be publishing brand new seasons of Audio and Video Lessons to get you mastering Japanese the fast, fun and easy way! Want to know what you can expect?
Here’s JapanesePod101’s Lesson Schedule:
- Advanced - Advanced Audio Blog
- Advanced - Japanese Business Course: Customs, Culture and Language
- Video Series - Listening Comprehension
- Video Series - Japanese Words of the Week
- Throwback Thursday Lessons (Get a free random lesson from the past sent directly to your e-mail inbox.)
- New Video Series
- Video Series - Reading Comprehension
- News & Announcement - Sunday News
- Bonus Courses - Japanese Vocab Builder
Remember, JapanesePod101’s newest lessons are free for the first three weeks! You have three weeks worth of lessons at any given time. Oh, and the first 3 lessons of every series are free too!
Check out the newest JapanesePod101 lessons for free!
To your fluency!