- 〒 - Postal symbol, preceding postal code
- 107-0052 - Postal code, composed of 7 numbers
- 東京都 - Prefecture (県, ken), with the exception of Tokyo (都, to), Hokkaido (道, do) and Osaka/Kyoto (府, fu)
- 港区 - Municipality, city (市, shi), village (村, mura) or ward (区, ku). Here it is Minato ward.
- 赤坂 - Area. Here it is Akasaka.
- 3丁目4-4 - City district (丁目, chome), city block (番地, banchi), bldg/house number (号, go)
- ジョン シナ - Recipient’s name. In Japan the last name precedes the first name and is often followed by a honorific suffix like San (さん) or Sama (様), corresponding to Mr. or Ms.
P.S. Win a personal postcard all the way from Japan! Just click the link above and submit your name and email address Hurry! Contest ends this Friday, 10/14/2016!