This weekend, an exciting event is taking place in Tokyo, Japan! AnimeJapan, one of the largest anime conventions in the world, will take place at the Tokyo Big Site exhibition center! Anime conventions are known for their crazy and unique festivities aimed at otaku culture, and AnimeJapan is no different.
AnimeJapan will feature:
- FOOD PARK, AnimeJapan’s first food park that will carry dishes from 6 different restaurants.
- A total of 3 different stages (Red, Blue, Green) for panels and entertainment.
- Cosplayers’ World, an area where cosplayers can “enjoy the world to the fullest.”
- A Main Area filled with tons of exhibitions and activities.
- A section dedicated to anime good where dozens of vendors will sell merchandise.
Tickets are 2000¥ at the door and admission is free for those in elementary school and younger! The convention is being held at Tokyo Big Site and can be accessed from both Kokusai-Tenjijo Station and Kokusai-Tenjijo-Seimon Station.