Want to speak more Japanese in 2015?
You need exposure to native Japanese conversation from day 1. You need a Japanese speaker to explain it all – the words, the grammar, and cultural nuances.
And you get all of that in every single JapanesePod101 lesson.
In fact, we’re starting up a brand new season just in time for the New Year!
Starting January 5th, 2015, we’ll be publishing brand new seasons of Audio and Video Lessons to get you mastering Japanese the fast, fun and easy way! Want to know what you can expect?
Here’s JapanesePod101’s Lesson Schedule:
- Monday: Lower Beginner Series - Season 2
- Tuesday: Introduction - Culture Class: Holidays in Japan / Video Series - Japanese Listening Comprehension
- Thursday: Throwback Thursday Lessons (Get a free random lesson from the past sent directly to your e-mail inbox.)
- Friday: Video Series - Innovative Japanese
- Saturday: Video Series - Weekly Japanese Words
- Sunday: News & Announcement: Sunday News
Remember, JapanesePod101’s newest lessons are free for the first three weeks! You have three weeks worth of lessons at any given time. Oh, and the first 3 lessons of every series are free too!
Check out the newest JapanesePod101 lessons for free!
Click here to learn Japanese with the newest lessons for FREE!
To your fluency!
P.S. Want to go Premium AND get our entire Japanese learning system?
Take advantage of this quick 20% OFF and get unlimited JapanesePod101 access. All lessons, all lesson notes, exclusive apps, study tools – they’re all yours. Upgrade now and start speaking Japanese from the very first lesson.